http://nana-annecdot.blogspot.com
live the life you dream

11 June 2012

Dear Sister,

She said,


"Sparks Fly, go and shine my beloved girl, give her some spirit to continue her day and don't forget to tell her that I love her so much , mwwwaaah! ♥ El Alleen"

"if am laughing here, it's just a fake smile. there's only my sister could make me laugh , a sincere laugh :') I miss you El Alleen ♥"

"dear tears, just fall as much as you what, cause I could never hide my feeling and I just want it to be true.
truly, fr God sake, I miss you El Alleen and Roziana Abd Rahman (mama) :'(
I just wanna go home and laughing together like we used to :'("

"nak balik and nak kacau nana lagi :'( rindu kau El Alleen :'( :'("

NARA,
HM IMISSYOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE ! I need you here :'(
only God knows how much I miss you, I need you, I want you here! :'( I don't want to sleep alone again T.T hm every second I can't stop thinking bout you :( IMISSYOU